What communicators need to know about podcasting in 2018
When: Tue, 15-May-2018 18:30 - Tue, 15-May-2018 21:00
Where: 50 Carlton Street, 3rd floor, Toronto, ON
Podcasting is hot, and communicators need to know why and how to use audio as part of their outreach to employees, customers and prospects.
In this professional development session, you’ll learn about the latest trends in podcasting from Donna Papacosta, who has been producing podcasts since 2005. Find out:
- The latest trends driving the popularity of podcasting (including just-released Canadian stats)
- How communicators are using podcasts today
- How you can get your organization started in podcasting.
Donna is the author of The Podcast Scripting Book and co-author of The Business of Podcasting. Her client roster includes the Ontario Nurses’ Association, Myriad Genetics, Royal LePage, KCI Philanthropy and The Ontario College of Family Physicians. Donna leads workshops and teaches digital strategy and social media at the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
This event is presented by IABC/Toronto’s Professional Independent Communicators (PIC) special interest group.
• Registration and networking: 6:30 to 7 p.m.
• Presentation and Q&A: 7 to 8:30 p.m.
• Post-event networking: 8:30 to 9 p.m.
• $15: IABC/Toronto member rate ($16.95 with HST)
• $25: Non-member rate ($28.25 with HST)
CMPs and SCMPs: earn up to five (5) professional development points toward your recertification.
Max. Participants: 30
Sign up before:
Tue, 15-May-2018 16:00
Tel: (416) 968-0264
Email: Click here
50 Carlton Street, 3rd floor, Toronto, ON
View Larger Map
All Events by IABC Toronto
Return to Menu