Road Skills / HPDE Advanced Driver Training @ Mission Raceway
When: Monday, 14-May-2018
Where: 32670 Dyke Rd, Mission, BC
Advance your driving skills with this full day training session held using the closed road course at Mission Raceway Park.
This is a mixed group day with room for Road Skills participants and Advanced HPDE participants.
Emphasis of the day is on skills exercises for safe road driving learned in a controlled environment with qualified instructors.
This event includes:
Catered On site Lunch
Professional Instruction by Driving Unlimited
Full day session limited to 30 Participants, two run groups of 15 ea
Course Fee $330 [$315 for valid members]
Road Skills session requires completion of one of our Car Control sessions or alternate qualifying course. Advanced group requires previous participation in two or more Road Skills courses or alternate verifiable course.
For the purposes of our Road Skills and HPDE, we classify drivers according to past experience with our club, or a recognized other club, such as PCA or PDC. We define a novice as a person who has not completed a Road Skills Day, in the car they are planning on driving, with either the BMW CCBC or another group that we recognize and can verify.
If we cannot verify your previous experience, we will classify you as a novice for your first Road Skills or HPDE day with the BMW CCBC until an instructor can sign you off for a higher level.
Noise and safety restrcitons apply at all BMW Club events, including driver training. Vehicles must be in sound mechanical condition, meet ICBC regulations as street legal and properly mufflered to allow normal conversation in the vehicle. The noise limit at our events is 90db. Noise is monitored at Mission by the track marshals. Cars must be equipped equally for both driver & passenger safety and comfort.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee)
- HPDE: 25 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- HPDE: 25 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- Road Skills: 22 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- Road Skills: 15 to 21 days prior to course date 75% refund less applicable processing fee
- Road Skills: 15 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 25 days prior to the course date for HPDE, or 15 days prior to the course date for Road Skills, UNLESS we are able to re-sell the vacant spot.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to Click here ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
- The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
- All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.
- The BMW car Club of BC and Driving Unlimited reserve the right to expel any participant from the event for ANY reason deemed appropriate by the club directors, or the driving instruction team.
Max. Participants: 30
Sign up before:
Sat, 05-May-2018 12:00
All Events by BMW Car Club of BC
Return to Menu