On-demand webcast - Recent Call Seminar – When the phone rings
Quand: Ven, 01-Jan-2016 - Mar, 31-Déc-2019
RECORDED ON - Monday, June 26, 7:10 to 9 p.m., at the FCP Gallery, First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, Toronto
This seminar is designed to provide the answer to what we need to know as young lawyers “when the phone rings”.
- How fast should we answer that phone?
- How much privacy do we really get on our phone calls?
- What are the most important pieces of advice we want to get through to our clients in the first few minutes of contact?
- How much can we rely on our relationships or conversations with the police?
- How do we deal with tricky ethical situations over the phone?
- Laura Liscio
- Marco Sciarra
- Lori Anne Thomas
- $5 plus HST for current CLA members
- $25 plus HST for non-members
Inscrivez-vous avant le:
Mer, 01-Jan-2020 00:00
Tél: (416) 214-9875
Courriel: Cliquez ici
All Events by Criminal Lawyers Association
Retour au Menu Principal