Get Down to Business: The business of running your law firm or practice
When: Fri, 01-Jan-2016 - Tue, 31-Dec-2019
Recorded on: Thursday, September 28, 6:45 to 9:45 p.m., FCP Gallery, First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, Toronto
The Recent Call Seminar "Your Getting Down to Business program" held on September 28, 2017 has been accredited for 30 minutes of Professionalism Content.
This seminar was designed to expand on the following points and important questions for your business:
- How to save for HST quarterly filings and taxes at year end
- Should you incorporate? What factors do you need to consider?
- Earning income in a corporation: active vs. passive income
- Tax deferral strategies
- What options should I consider?
- How should I manage my RRSP as a business owner?
- What should happen to my business when I retire?
- Estate planning for business owners
- A primer on the new legislation coming soon for small business owners
- Ambrose Recoskie, Financial Advisor from Edward Jones
- Carol Bezaire, Senior Vice President of Tax and Estate Planning at McKenzie Investments
- Jessyca Greenwood from Greenwood Lam LLP
- $5 plus: Current CLA Members
- $25 plus HST: Non-members
* Please note that for CPD purposes, each Webcast registrant must purchase individually (even if planning on watching with a group)
Sign up before:
Tue, 31-Dec-2019 23:00
Tel: (416) 214-9875
Email: Click here
All Events by Criminal Lawyers Association
Return to Menu