HPDE Advanced Driver Training @ Area 27
When: Sun, 06-Oct-2019 08:00
Where: Area 27 motorsports park NK'Mip Road, Oliver, BC
Drive to Oliver and HPDE at Area27
The BMW Car Club of BC presents HPDE day at Area27. Area27 is a 4.83km world class track designed by Canada’s own Jacques Villeneuve. The track opened in August of 2016, which makes it one of the newest tracks in North America. Not only do you get to experience this amazing track, you get to do it with professional instruction provided by Driving Unlimited. Driving Unlimited will be providing the same great instruction and organization they do for our HPDE days at Mission Raceway. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to experience this private world class track with professional instruction.
There will be 3 run groups for this event, A, B and C. The criteria to attended has been updated, and now drivers that have attended a Dancing with Cones event or a Mission Track Day in C group or higher can attend. Don't miss out on experiencing this world class track. Drivers that are unknown to the club will have their previous track experience verified.
Cost for a full track day at Area27 with instruction, taxes included:
BMWCCBC Members: $500
**Non Members: $545
**NOTE:** if you join the club via Karelo BEFORE you register for this event, you automatically get the member discount!
The BMW club has arranged hotel accommodations for track day participants. The Coast Oliver Hotel has the following rooms set aside for two nights starting October 5th
- 15 x QQ3 (Standard room with two queen beds) @ $104.00/night + tax
- 10 x K2 (Superior room with one king bed) @ $124.00/night + tax
- 5 x QQ3K (Comfort Room with two queen bed sand kitchen) @ $134.00/night + tax
The room rates include a hot breakfast in the morning, complimentary wifi and ample free parking in a well-lit secure lot.
To book you may call the 1-800-716-6199 or use www.coasthotels.com website with the group code COH-GFC103.
A group drive is currently being arranged and more details to follow.
Starting October 1st winter driving rules comes into effect for the highways to reach Oliver within B.C. and appropriate tires are technically required. Driving Unlimited has offered to transport participants track day tires to Oliver. It will be the responsibility of each driver to determine what tires they will have on their car for the drive to Oliver.
Note: There is an alternative route to Oliver via Washington state highways which will not have winter driving conditions in effect if you wish to take an alternate route.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee)
- HPDE: 25 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- HPDE: 25 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- Road Skills: 22 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- Road Skills: 15 to 21 days prior to course date 75% refund less applicable processing fee
- Road Skills: 15 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 25 days prior to the course date for HPDE, or 15 days prior to the course date for Road Skills, UNLESS we are able to re-sell the vacant spot.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to Click here ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
- The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
- All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.
- The BMW car Club of BC and Driving Unlimited reserve the right to expel any participant from the event for ANY reason deemed appropriate by the club directors, or the driving instruction team.
Max. Participants: 48
Sign up before:
Wed, 02-Oct-2019 12:00
Email: Click here
Area 27 motorsports park NK'Mip Road, Oliver, BC
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by BMW Car Club of BC
Return to Menu