When: Sat, 01-Jun-2019 - Sat, 15-Jun-2019
Where: SIDES Beaver Lake Campus 4828 West Saani, Victoria, BC
- Dates: June 1, 8, 15th
- Instructor will be Dr. Ken Marr.
- Location SIDES Beaver Lake Campus 4828 West Saanich Road
- On Site Coordinators - Keren Hickman, Barb Kohlman
- The module will provide you with 15 hours towards the 120 hours you require to become an Advanced Master Gardener and is a required module for that designation.
- The required text for the module is "Botany in a Day" by J. Elpel, 6th. edition. The cost of the session will be $55
- You will need a Loupe x 10 magnifying glass or a similar magnifying glass. Previously students bought theirs at London Drugs.
- A review will be prepared for you which you will be expected to complete prior to the beginning of the module.
- As this is a very hands on module, should you miss one of the three classes you will be deemed to have not completed the module.
Fee: Cdn$ 55.00
Max. Participants: 20
Sign up before:
Fri, 31-May-2019 10:00
Email: Click here
SIDES Beaver Lake Campus 4828 West Saani, Victoria, BC
View Larger Map
All Events by Victoria Master Gardener Association
Return to Menu