2020/2021 Player Registration
When: Wed, 04-Mar-2020 - Thu, 31-Dec-2020
Player Registration 2020/2021
(1) Registration Fee: QRA reserves the right to retroactively adjust fees should Gaming award received be materially less than the amount budgeted.
(2) New Player Definition: The player was not registered in the Quesnel Ringette Association in previous years.
(3) Early Registration Deadline is July 31, 2020. Your completed registration form must be received on or before that date.
(4) Registration Deadline for Returning Players is September 30th: Registrations received after this date will be assessed a $25 admin fee.
(5) 4-year-olds: must be accompanied by a parent volunteer on the ice;
(6) Registration Payment: The first half of the registration fee will be required before the first Ice time, with the balance to be postdated no later than November 15th. NSF CHARGE $25.00
Due to insurance reasons, players will not be allowed on the ice if the first half of the registration fee has not been received. Players will also not be allowed on ice after November 15th, 2020 if the second half of registration has not been received by November 15th, 2020.
$99 Deal: New players signing up the Fun1, Fun2 or U10 Divisions are eligible for one-time registration of $99 - Email registrar for Promo Code at registrar(at)quesnelringette.ca
Family Discount: Save $125 for families with three or more players registered – ask for more details.
Goalie Discount: U12 to U19, each team will have $125 to apply to dedicated goalie(s) – ask for more details.
KidSport Program: Financial assistance may be available – see website or ask Registrar for more details.
Click 'Sign Up Now' to continue.
Sign up before:
Thu, 31-Dec-2020 00:00
Email: Click here
All Events by Quesnel Ringette Association
Return to Menu