Politique de confidentialité
The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Karelo e-Services Inc. protects your personal information according to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
1. Personal Information
Your personal information is collected when you use our services. You must provide your correct contact information, as it is essential to keep
your reservations and registrations accurate. Your contact information is also needed for all transactions with credit card payment, should there be any problems or questions about the transaction.
Your privacy is protected by the following measures:
- Karelo e-Services Inc. will not share any personal information with outside companies.
- Businesses registered at Karelo.com have access to users address and contact
information, but only for purposes relating to registrations and reservations.
For example, your information can be accesed by the businesses where you have entered
reservations or registrations. This allows them to notify you of potential changes
in schedule, but they can not promote other services or products using your contact
- Registered businesses are bound by contract not to sell, share or otherwise disseminate
any personal user information.
Your privacy and security are ensured when you enter transactions on the Karelo.com
- Credit card transactions made at our site are encrypted using SSL technology to make
sure that every transaction is safe.
- Karelo e-Services has a Digital Certificate from Entrust
that certifies that your transactions are secure and encrypted.
- Your credit card information is NEVER stored on our server or database: the
real-time processing of your credit card information is done through the online facilities
of Moneris Solutions, a Royal Bank/Bank of
Montreal joint venture.
- Your credit card information will NOT be transmitted to the business where you make a
registration or reservation.
- The charges applied to your credit card will appear as "Karelo.com - (604) 608-2774, Vancouver"
on your credit card statement.