Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay 2017
When: Saturday, 17-Jun-2017
Where: Whitehorse, YT
2017 Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay
REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL FOR 2017 EXCEPT FOR SOLO RIDERS WHICH CAN CONTINUE TO REGISTER UNTIL MAY 12, 2017.
Welcome to the on-line registration system for the 2017 Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay which takes place on June 17, 2017!
Some reminders before you get started:
- Make sure you have read all of the information under the Registration tab on the kcibr.org website BEFORE registering your team.
- You cannot complete your registration without filling in riders for all legs and paying the registraiton fees (by credit card). If you do not receive a confirmation email, then your registration was not completed. Please contact KCIBR if you are not sure.
- This event fills up before the closing date for registrations. Solo riders can continue to register until the May 12, 2017 final registration deadline.
- Team captains will be able to log back in to make changes to riders after your team is registered, if needed, until June 09, 2017. If you have difficulty making changes, please email KCIBR before June 9..
- The Saturday night supper at the SE Alaska Fairgrounds is included in the price of registration. You will receive one supper ticket for each rider based on your team category (e.g. 8 person team gets 8 tickets). Extra suppers can ONLY be purchased at the door.
- Optional keepsake t-shirts and jerseys are best purchased when registering your team. There is an alternative method to order shirts after you've completed your team registration. Please see the KCIBR.org website and go to the Registration page. T-shirt and jersey orders close on April 14, 2017.
- Changes involving adding more riders can only be done by emailing the Race Coordinator. Please read the timelines and possible costs on the KCIBR website about making changes.
- Refunds are not available for this event. Please contact KCIBR if your team can no longer ride. If you can find someone who will "buy" your registration, we will assist with the transfer.
- A big thank you to all of the community organizations which make this event possible especially our Partner Level Sponsors: ATCO Electric Yukon, The Driving Force Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing, Icycle Sport, Yukon Government's Community Development Fund, Kellett Communications, Sports Experts, Lotteries Yukon, and Air North (check out their 10% KCIBR promo code!)!
Please note: if you are registered already, Go here to order additional t-shirts or jerseys
Click 'Sign Up Now' to continue.
Max. Participants: 1350
Sign up before:
Fri, 09-Jun-2017 23:45
All Events by Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay
Return to Menu