Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay 2019
When: Saturday, 15-Jun-2019
Where: Whitehorse, YT
2019 Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay
REGISTRATION OPENS ON MARCH 15, 2019
Welcome to the on-line registration system for the 2019 Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay which takes place on June 15, 2019!
Some reminders before you get started:
- Make sure you have read all of the information under the Registration tab on the kcibr.org website BEFORE registering your team.
- When registering a team, you must designate one person as the Team Captain and all other riders "Not" as the Team Captain. The team captain does not have to be the first rider.
- You cannot complete your registration without filling in riders for all legs and paying the registration fees (by credit card). If you do not receive a confirmation email, then your registration was not completed. Please contact KCIBR if you are not sure.
- This event fills up before the closing date for registrations. Solo riders can continue to register until the April 12, 2019 final registration deadline.
- Team captains will be able to log back in to make changes to riders after your team is registered, if needed, until June 07, 2019. If you have difficulty making changes, please email KCIBR before June 7.
- The Saturday night supper at the SE Alaska Fairgrounds is included in the price of registration. You will receive one supper ticket for each rider based on your team category (e.g. 8 person team gets 8 tickets). Extra suppers can ONLY be purchased at the door.
- Optional 2019 keepsake shirts and KCIBR baseball hats are best purchased when registering your team. The merchandise ordering process is right after you register the first rider. There is an alternative method to order shirts after you've completed your team registration. Please see the KCIBR.org website and go to the Registration page to see the shirt image and sizing information. Shirt and hat orders close on April 12, 2019.
- Changes involving adding more riders (e.g. increasing from 6 rirders to 7 riders on an 8-person team) can only be done by emailing the Race Coordinator. Please read the timelines and possible costs on the KCIBR website about making changes.
- Refunds are not available for this event. Please contact KCIBR if your team can no longer ride. If you can find someone who will "buy" your registration, we will assist with the transfer.
- A big thank you to all of the community organizations which make this event possible especially our Partner Level Sponsors: ATCO Electric Yukon, The Driving Force Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing, Icycle Sports, Kellett Communications, Sports Experts, and Air North, Yukon's Airline (check out their 15% KCIBR promo code!)!
Click 'Sign Up Now' to continue.
Max. Participants: 1200
Sign up before:
Fri, 07-Jun-2019 00:00
Email: Click here
View Larger Map
All Events by Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay
Return to Menu