2017/18 Player Registration
When: Fri, 01-Sep-2017 - Tue, 01-May-2018
Player Registration 2017/18
(1) Registration Fee: QRA reserves the right to retroactively adjust fees should Gaming award received be materially less than amount budgeted.
(2) New Player Definition: player was not registered in the Quesnel Ringette Association in previous years.
(3) Early Registration Deadline is August 18th, your completed registration form and payment must be received on or before that date.
(4) Registration Deadline for Returning Players is September 30th: registrations received after this date will be assessed a $25 admin fee.
(5) 4 year olds: must be accompanied by a parent volunteer on the ice; 8 year olds: first time players may play in U9 Division
Registration Payment: the first half of the registration fee will be required before September 15th, with the balance to be postdated no later than December 1st. NSF CHARGE $25.00 Due to insurance reasons, players will not be allowed on the ice if first half of registration fee has not been received by Sept. 15, 2017. Players will also not be allowed on ice after Dec.1, 2017 if second half of registration has not been received by Dec. 1, 2017
Family Discount: save $125 for families with three or more players registered – ask for more details.
Goalie Discount: U10 to U19, each team will have $125 to apply to dedicated goalie(s) – ask for more details.
Children’s Fitness Tax Credit: total registration fee is applicable for players who qualify.
KidSport Program: financial assistance may be available – see website or ask Registrar for more details.
A $125 family discount is available for 3 kids or more. Please request a promo code from Quesnel Ringette before registering.
Click 'Sign Up Now' to continue.
Sign up before:
Thu, 01-Feb-2018 02:00
Email: Click here
All Events by Quesnel Ringette Association
Return to Menu