Flexible, adaptable and virtual work environments
When: Wed, 26-Sep-2018 07:30 - Wed, 26-Sep-2018 09:30
Where: FCP Gallery, 100 King Street W., Toronto, ON
Flexible, adaptable and virtual work environments: How to successfully transition and position your organization and valued employees
Traditional methods of working in cubicles from 9 to 5 are far less effective and competitive, especially as generations shift, business markets expand and real-estate costs increase. More and more businesses are now exploring the benefits of flexible, adaptable and virtual work environments. When implemented well, organizations see increased access to international talents, greater productivity, lower expenses and a revival in employee engagement and loyalty.
Why You Should Attend
- Understand the critical role of communication: Effective internal and change communication strategies for navigating a major transformation
- Identify what employees need for businesses to succeed: Helping existing employees who are familiar with traditional workspaces prepare and transition to a flexible workspace
- Gain planning best practices: What leaders need to know when transitioning to new workplaces
- Learn space design dos & don’ts: Considerations for designing flexible workplaces that engage all types of employees
Meet our Industry Leaders
IABC/Toronto, in partnership with Bruce Mayhew Consulting, has assembled industry leaders whose business it is to help others transform their companies. This is your opportunity to learn directly from these leaders who will help you strategically plan your flexible work strategy.
Our executive panel will be moderated by Bruce Mayhew and features:
- Debbie Baxter, Partner, Deloitte Real Estate
- Lisa Brubaker, Leadership & Organizational Effectiveness Partner, Global HR, Manulife
- Marcia Mayhew, President & CEO, Mayhew Inc.
- James Anok, Senior Consultant, Fireman & Company
- Annette Martell, ABC, MC, Fellow, Senior Business Change Strategist, Tekara
- 7:30 to 8:00 a.m. – Continental breakfast and registration
- 8:00 to 9:15 a.m. – Panel discussion
- 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. – Audience Q&A
- 9:30 a.m. – Event end
New! Special Offers
- Bring a non-member at the member rate.
- Register three or more people and receive 10% off each registration.
Simply email toronto-info(at)iabc.to for your discount code.
Registration fees: (includes admission and continental breakfast)
- $40: IABC member early bird rate if you register on or before September 14 ($45.20 with HST)
- $50: IABC member rate on or after September 15 ($56.50 with HST)
- $50: Non-member early bird rate if you register on or before September 14 ($56.50 with HST)
- $60: Non-member rate on or after September 15 ($67.80 with HST)
CMPs and SCMPs: earn up to five professional development points toward your recertification.
Max. Participants: 110
Sign up before:
Wed, 26-Sep-2018 07:30
Tel: (416) 968-0264
Email: Click here
FCP Gallery, 100 King Street W., Toronto, ON
View Larger Map
All Events by IABC Toronto
Return to Menu