Dancing with Cones @ Pitt Meadows
When: Sun, 29-Mar-2020 08:30 - Sun, 29-Mar-2020 16:00
Where: 18200 Ford Rd, Vancouver, BC
The popular “Dancing with Cones” with the opt-in consistency challenge is back for 2020! This year also “Dancing with Cones” price has been reduce by $20 for members and non-members. The BMW club has added an optional opt-in competition to find the driver who has the least amount of variation between 8 timed runs. This allows drivers to participate in any car. It is ALL about your consistency between runs and there will be prizes for the most consistent drivers. In this competition, the cost of the car, horsepower, etc. are not what determines the outcome, it is YOUR consistency as a driver. That said, “sandbagging” will be flagged and is not allowed.
This year there will be prizes awarded for the most consistent driver of the day and as per last year for most consistent driver of the year.
The full explanation and set of rules will be available on site and we will keep it as simple as possible, so please save your questions for event day. Participation in the competition is optional and for those who opt out, the events will be as much fun as they always are.
What to expect?
- Suitable for all levels, no prerequisite course needed.
- A full day of driving the course. A typical event sees well over 40+ laps!
- 8 timed laps and prizes for consistency
- Participants never work the course at our events. Driving Unlimited sets up a full course and manages the course for the whole day
- Professional instruction by Driving Unlimited, these are instructors with real motorsports experience
- On-site catered lunch.
Course fee is $135 CDN for current club members and $155 for non-members. [includes lunch for participants and taxes]
Open to persons at least 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license, learners license or novice drivers license. Parental consent form required for participants under 19 years of age.
Noise and safety restrictions apply at all BMW Club events, including driver training. Vehicles must be in sound mechanical condition, meet ICBC regulations as street legal and properly mufflered to allow normal conversation in the vehicle. The noise limit at our events is 90db. Cars must be equipped equally for both driver & passenger safety and comfort.
Cancellations and Refunds
If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee), or we can move your registration ONCE, to a future event.
- 22 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- 15 to 21 days prior to course date 75% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 to 14 days prior to course date 50% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
- No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 10 days prior to the course date.
All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to Click here ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.
Max. Participants: 35
Sign up before:
Sat, 28-Mar-2020 17:00
Email: Click here
18200 Ford Rd, Vancouver, BC
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by BMW Car Club of BC
Return to Menu