HPDE @ Mission Raceway
When: Mon, 28-Sep-2020 08:00 - Mon, 28-Sep-2020 16:00
Where: 32670 Dyke Rd, MIssion, BC
BMW CCBC's High Performance Driver Education day, also known as HPDE is our most advanced driving program. Given the current situation with COVID-19 there will be some modifications to our HPDE event as follows.
- There will be no classroom sessions. Drivers meetings and instructions will be given via a FM tuner as drivers remain in their cars for the driver meeting and/or instruction. You should have a working FM radio to be part of the drivers meeting.
- There will be no ride alongs with instructors or any other passenger in the vehicles.
- Only participants that have signed up will be allowed to attend. No spectators or guests of any kind will be allowed at this event. Anyone other than a participant will be turned away.
- There will be no lunch served, please bring your own lunch to this event. The event fee has been lowered by $15 as a result.
- Washrooms will be open and an attendant will be on-site cleaning the washroom after every use.
- Remember to keep to the recommended guidelines and keep your physical distance of 2 meters at all times.
- There will be no helmets on-site. Participants will need to bring their own helmets.
Have a safe and enjoyable track day. Please respect the rules above for everyone’s safety. See you at the track!
Cost is $300 for club members and $320 for non-club members.
Group C - Group C is our novice run group. Drivers in this group learn the techniques and fundimentals required to drive a race track safely and effectively at speed. This group will do lead follow throughout the day.
Group B - Group B is our intermediate run group. Drivers in this group have enough experience to run solo on track and pass in designated passing zones.
Group A - Group A is our advanced group. If track conditions allow, this group may have more designated passing zones than Group B.
Note: On occasion drivers and cars may be moved between run groups. Our events attract a wide variety of vehicles and experience which can result in a difference in speed between vehicles. We aim to keep our events safe and enjoyable for all of our participants which may result in adjustments to run groups. Any adjustment to run groups will not affect the amount of time a participant has on track.
HPDE generally requires completion of one of our previous events at Pitt Meadows (Car Control, Winter Skills, Dancing With Cones) or a previous HPDE day with the BMW CCBC. Note experience
Advanced group requires previous participation in two or more HPDE Days or alternate verifiable course.
For the purposes of our HPDE course, we classify drivers according to past experience with our club, or another recognized group, such as PCA or PDC. We define a novice as a person who has not completed a HPDE day with the BMW CCBC or another group that we recognize and can verify.
If we cannot verify your previous experience, we will classify you as a novice for your first HPDE day with the BMW CCBC until an instructor can sign you off for a higher level.
Noise and safety restrictions apply at all BMW Club events, including HPDE days. Vehicles must be in sound mechanical condition, meet ICBC regulations as street legal and properly mufflered to allow normal conversation in the vehicle. The noise limit at our events is 90db. Noise is monitored at Mission by the track marshals. Cars must be equipped equally for both driver & passenger safety and comfort.
Cancellation and Refunds
If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee).
- HPDE: 25 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee.
- HPDE: 25 days or less prior to course date 0% refund.
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
- No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 25 days prior to the course date for HPDE, UNLESS we are able to re-sell the vacant spot.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to Click here ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
- The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
- All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.
Max. Participants: 30
Sign up before:
Sun, 27-Sep-2020 20:00
Email: Click here
32670 Dyke Rd, MIssion, BC
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by BMW Car Club of BC
Return to Menu