21st Annual Christmas Dinner Social Event
When: Sun, 08-Dec-2019 18:00
Where: 101 Morrissey Rd, Port Moody, BC
The Food Network has said, “You’ve got to eat here!” so join us for a great Christmas Dinner and a chance to meet fellow members and socialize. Jim Romer makes sure the menus are up to date and things just taste spectacular.
Shareable starters include:
Caesar Salad / Calamari / Organic Beet Salad / Brusell Sprouts
Entree includes your choice of:
- 8oz. Baseball Cut Sirloin Steak – 35-day aged, grilled, blackened or voodoo served with roasted red potatoes, seasonal vegetables, or
- Man’s man Burger & Fries – Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Maple Smoked Bacon, Amber Ale Cheddar, Crispy Onion Rings, Smoked Alder Salts, with fries or artisan greens, or
- Jamaican Rasta Bowl – Spicy jerk chicken, yams, corn, grilled red peppers, brown rice, artisan greens, roti bread, or
- Bang Bang Chicken Bowl – Tempura style chicken, light teriyaki, white rice, fresh vegetables, or
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl – Artisan greens, miso vinaigrette, sushi rice, carrots, bean sprouts, grape tomato, sesame seaweed, green onion, toasted sesame seeds
Shareable Dessert include:
Drunken Doughnut Platter
**Note, the meal cost does not include alcoholic or special beverages not listed on the menu, but it does include the tip and applicable taxes . The bar will be no host – you pay for your own.**
There is plenty of underground parking across the street. When you enter the parking garage I recommend that you park on the right side, as there generally are more spots. However be careful of the first right turn down the ramp, as it’s tight.
Cost is $42.00 per person. Please be sure to pay for the number of people in your party.
This is a casual event, not formal, so come enjoy and relax.
Max. Participants: 60
Sign up before:
Sat, 07-Dec-2019 12:00
Email: Click here
101 Morrissey Rd, Port Moody, BC
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by BMW Car Club of BC
Return to Menu