On-demand webcast - Internal communications in the digital age
When: Fri, 01-Jan-2016 - Tue, 31-Dec-2019
Internal Communications in the Digital Age
On-demand webcast recorded live February 28, 2017.
Due to high member demand, IABC/Toronto is pleased to be offering digital access to its sold-out February 28, 2017 event on internal communications.
This engaging panel, internal communications in the digital age, discussed breaking down silos, the rise of mobile in the workplace and communicating with the millennial workforce. They also share their perspectives on trends in internal communication and employee engagement.
- Jason Jacobs, Director, Strategic & Online Communications, RBC
- Jackie DeSouza, Director, Strategic Communications, City of Toronto
- Mark Jordan, Director, Digital Projects, Brand Strategy & Communications, SickKids Foundation
- Sherrilynne Starkie, President, Thornley Fallis
This panel was moderated by Judy Mann, Director, Marketing & Communications, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan.
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the event, IABC/Toronto released the event recording so that communications, marketing and public relations professionals could access this compelling conversation.
Digital-only registration fees:
- Members: $30 ($33.90 with HST)
- IABC student and transitional members: $20 ($22.60 with HST)
- Non-members: $55 ($62.15 with HST)
If you are facing challenges engaging your employees or are wondering how your internal communications efforts stack-up against these local leaders, get access to this great content now!
Sign up before:
Tue, 31-Dec-2019 13:00
Tel: (416) 968-0264
Email: Click here
All Events by IABC Toronto
Return to Menu