Royal Roads University Mothers Day Paint In & Craft Fair Vendor Registration
When: Sun, 12-May-2019 11:00 am - Sun, 12-May-2019 04:00 pm
Where: 2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, BC
Conditions of Contract
• For the purposes of this contract the word Show is equal to the words Paint-In and Craft Fair; the word Exhibitor is equal to crafter and artist; RRU is equal to Royal Roads University.
• RRU agrees to provide the Exhibitor with an approximately 10'x10'outdoor exhibit space.
• Individual exhibitors are required to bring all tents, tables, chairs required for their set-up.
• Individual exhibitors should arrange for protective covering for their display in the event of inclement weather, noting that this is an outdoor event.
• All tents, tables, clothing racks, etc. must be secured to the ground.
• The Exhibitor is responsible for the placement and cost of insurance related to his/her participation in the Show. A copy of the insurance must be submitted prior to the event and no later than May 2, 2019.
• Exhibitor insurance is available through the PAL Insurance website. Otherwise, please feel free to secure your own insurance and forward this to us no later than May 2, 2019.
• If you are providing a generator all operating electrical equipment used in the exhibit must have CSA approval.
• Space contracted by the Exhibitor cannot be sublet without prior permission by RRU.
• RRU reserves the right to alter or change space assigned to the Exhibitor.
• RRU reserves the right at any time to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel the Exhibitors or their personnel, if in RRU’s opinion their conduct or presentation is objectionable.
• The Exhibitor agrees not to hold RRU staff members, volunteers, or workers, legally liable for any damage, loss or injury to person or property sustained by reason of an accident occurring in or about the Paint-In and Craft Fair.
• This contract may be cancelled by either party provided written notice is received by the other at least (30) days prior to the day of the Show, in which case all monies paid by the Exhibitor will be refunded, less an administrative fee of $25 (if the Exhibitor cancels only). If the Exhibitor cancels after this date the Exhibitor will be liable for 100% of the total contracted space costs. By cancelling this contract the Exhibitor forfeits all rights of claims to the allocated space and RRU is free to rent it to others.
• Exhibitor will ensure that staff is present in their booth during all show hours.
• The Exhibitor agrees that no display may be dismantled or goods removed during the entire run of the Show but must remain intact until the closing hour of the Show. The Exhibitor also agrees to remove his/her exhibit, equipment and belongings by 6pm the day of the event.
• RRU shall not be liable in damages or otherwise failure to carry out the terms of this agreement in whole or in part where caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of fire, storm, flood, war, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike or by any cause whatsoever beyond the control of RRU whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated herein.
• The Exhibitor agrees to observe all union contracts and labour relations in force, agreements between RRU, official contractors serving companies and the building and grounds of Royal Roads University in which the Show will take place and according to the labour laws of the jurisdiction in which the building and grounds of Royal Roads University are located.
• A refund of all monies paid by the Exhibitor to RRU will be made by RRU in the event that the show is not held as proposed by RRU.
• NSF charge of $25 per cheque will be levied by RRU.
Vendors selling food products are responsible for ensuring compliance with VIHA regulations and obtaining any necessary permits. Vendors selling food items without the necessary permits will not be allowed to exhibit. Vendors wishing to sell high risk foods, as defined by the BC Centre for Disease Control, must submit their VIHA approvals to RRU no later than May 2, 2019.
Fee: Cdn$ 55.00
Max. Participants: 100
Sign up before:
Thu, 09-May-2019 11:45 pm
Event Coordinator Team
Email: Click here
2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, BC
View Larger Map
All Events by Royal Roads University
Return to Menu