Webcast Recording: Ethics in a Digital World
When: Sun, 01-Jan-2017 - Tue, 01-Jan-2019
A PANEL DISCUSSION ON ETHICS IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- Gerald Chan
- Megan Savard
- William Thompson
- How does the new LSUC rule on “real evidence” apply to digital information?
- What are your responsibilities in an age of implied undertakings? Wagg Motions and R. v. N.S.
- What are the limits to defence investigations of a complainant? The tempting traps of social media.
- Securing privileged information in the age of the “cloud”?
- What does competency mean for criminal defence lawyers in the digital age? What ethical issues arise in relation to electronic disclosure?
ACCREDITATION: Ethics in a Digital World program held on December 12, 2017 has been accredited for 1 hr 0 min of Professionalism Content.
REGISTRATION - individual registration required for CPD purposes:
- $5 plus HST: Current CLA Members
- $30 plus HST: Non-members
Details to webcast will be emailed with registration receipt. Please be sure to following the instructions to access.
Sign up before:
Tue, 01-Jan-2019 12:30
Tel: (416) 214-9875
Email: Click here
All Events by Criminal Lawyers Association
Return to Menu