Evening HPDE @ Mission Raceway
When: Thu, 09-Jun-2022 16:45
Where: 32670 Dyke Rd, Mission, BC
BMW CCBC's High Performance Driver Education day, also known as HPDE is our most advanced driving program. Our events have professional instructors with real Motorsports experience to help you advance your high performance driving. Our club runs 2 groups for our Evening HPDEs.
Beginners will not be able to attend this HPDE day, you must have run with our group in A or B group or have a verifiable record of running in advanced groups with other clubs. If you are a beginner you will not be allowed on the track as we have no novice group in our evening HPDE session. You are welcome to join one of our daytime HPDE sessions where we can get you on track and build the experience you need to run in the more advanced groups.
All drivers must attend the driver meeting at 5:00pm,so plan to be ready for the drivers meeting by 5:00pm. No food is provided at this event, please make sure you do bring your own food and drink to this event. There will be no break other than waiting for your groups next run time.
Helmets are required, please bring your own helmet. There are no helmet rentals.
Important: All vehicles must be insured with ICBC on the day of the event. Cars that are not insured will not be allowed on track.
Group B - Group B is our intermediate run group. Drivers in this group have enough experience to run solo on track and pass in designated passing zones.
Group A - Group A is our advanced group. If track conditions allow, this group may have more designated passing zones than Group B.
Note: On occasion drivers and cars may be moved between run groups. Our events attract a wide variety of vehicles and experiences which can result in a difference in speed between vehicles. We aim to keep our events safe and enjoyable for all of our participants which may result in adjustments to run groups. Any adjustment to run groups will not affect the amount of time a participant has on track.
HPDE evening requires completion of one of our previous HPDE days where you have run in A or B group. Advanced group requires previous participation in two or more HPDE Days or alternate verifiable course. For the purposes of our HPDE course, we classify drivers according to past experience with our club, or another recognized group, such as PCA or PDC. We define a novice as a person who has not completed an HPDE day with the BMW CCBC or does not have verifiable track experience from another group that BMW CCBC recongnizes. If we cannot verify your previous experience, we will classify you as a novice.
Noise and safety restrictions apply at all BMW Club events, including HPDE days. Vehicles must be in sound mechanical condition, meet ICBC regulations as street legal and be properly mufflered to allow normal conversation in the vehicle. The noise limit at our events is 90db. Noise is monitored at Mission by the track marshals. Cars must be equipped equally for both driver & passenger safety and comfort.
It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure their vehicle is in a safe working manner to participant in a HPDE day. Tires are critical to your safety on track. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure tires are in suitable condition for track use. Tire wear to the level of secondary rubber or cords showing will not be permitted on track. If there are concerns to the condition of a car or a participants tires before or during the track day, participants may not be permitted to continue. Our goal is to make everyone's track day enjoyable and safe.
Cancellation and Refunds
If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee)
- HPDE: 25 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- HPDE: 25 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
- No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 25 days prior to the course date for HPDE, UNLESS we are able to re-sell the vacant spot.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to Click here ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
- The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
- All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.
Max. Participants: 26
Sign up before:
Wed, 08-Jun-2022 17:30
Email: Click here
32670 Dyke Rd, Mission, BC
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by BMW Car Club of BC
Return to Menu