Slip and Slide Skills Challenge
When: Sun, 23-Feb-2020 08:30 - Sun, 23-Feb-2020 16:00
Where: 18200 Ford Rd, Pitt Meadows, BC
A special day to learn about understeer and oversteer using wet skid pads. Learn more about the traction circle, how to control your car in a power slid or drift and your vehicle dynamics. More than just power sliding on the wet skid pad, this course provides the concepts and exercises to master the traction circle. This course is a great way to learn the limits of your car in a safe environment.
This course can also help improve your track driving if you are taking your vehicle to track days. The effects of weight transfer and it's role in balancing the vehicle are very apparent.
Rear wheel drive vehicle are the ideal choice for this course, if you have a front wheel drive or an all wheel drive vehicle your car is not suitable for this course.
- Session includes on-site catered lunch.
- Professional coaching by Driving Unlimited
Open to persons at least 16 years of age and holding valid, full or learners or novice drivers license are eligible to register and participate in the BMW Car Club of BC Car Control Driver Training Program. Parental consent form required for under 19.
Noise and safety restrictions apply at all BMW Club events, including driver training. Vehicles must be in sound mechanical condition, meet ICBC regulations as street legal and properly mufflered to allow normal conversation in the vehicle. The noise limit at our events is 90db. Cars must be equipped equally for both driver & passenger safety and comfort.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee)
- 22 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- 15 to 21 days prior to course date 75% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 to 14 days prior to course date 50% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 10 days prior to the course date.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to Click here ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
- The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
- All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.
Max. Participants: 24
Sign up before:
Sun, 23-Feb-2020 00:00
Email: Click here
18200 Ford Rd, Pitt Meadows, BC
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by BMW Car Club of BC
Return to Menu