Click the 'Donate Now' button below to continue.
Coquitlam Montessori Society
To promote the Montessori approach to education and child development within the context of the public education system in District #43.
- To provide resource information to the public and educators.
- To encourage and facilitate professional development of Montessori trained teachers.
- To do everything incidental and necessary to promote and attain these objectives.
About Our Charity
The Coquitlam Montessori Society has been a registered non profit charity since 1985. Originally formed in 1983 when a group of parents, who wanted another alternative for their children, worked together with the School District #43 (Coquitlam) to incorporate the Montessori philosophy into the public school system. The CMS follows the Society Act of BC and its bylaws and is a registered Nonprofit Organization. Since the beginning, Montessori parents have volunteered their time to raise funds from the Montessori families to:
- Inform, educate and market the program to the general public
- Purchase Montessori equipment for new and existing classrooms
- Financially support teachers with Montessori training, conferences and workshops
Click 'Donate Now' below to continue.
Courriel: Cliquez ici
All Events by Coquitlam Montessori Society
Retour au Menu Principal