Squamish Youth Triathlon
Quand: Dim, 07-Mai-2023 08:00 - Dim, 07-Mai-2023 13:30
Où: Brennan Park Rec Centre, Squamish, BC
Early Bird Registration (before March 31st) - $30 per participant.
Registration April 1 - April 30 - $40 per participant
Registration closes April 30, 2023 at midnight. Maximum 230 participants. A waitlist will be managed, and waitlisted athletes/teams MAY be registered if space allows. No registrations will be accepted after April 30.
Each participant gets a T-shirt, participation medal, and a chance to win an awesome draw prize! Thanks to all our sponsors!
This year we have reduced rates for multiple children from the same family. Use the promo code "FAMILIES" for the second and subsequent children to receive this discount.
The entry fee is subsidized. However, we would like the event to be as inclusive as possible. If you feel you need an additional discount to be able to participate, please enter the code "SYT22" in the promo code box, and $10.00 will be deducted from your entry fee. Honour system please.
Course Distances (Age at Dec 31, 2023*)
|Age Group||Pool Swim||Bike||Run|
|7 & Under||50 meter||0.8 km||0.5 km|
|8-9 years||100 meter||2.0 km||1.0 km|
|10-11 years||150 meter||4.6 km||1.5 km|
|12-13 years||250 meter||8.4 km||2.5 km|
|14-15 years||300 meter||8.4 km||4.0 km|
|16+ years||300 meter||12.2 km||5.0 km|
* Each age group has categories for Individual Male, Individual Female and Relay Teams:
Relay teams are 2 or 3 athletes, and can be male, female or mixed but there is only one overall relay category in each age group; relay team members must all be in the same age category.
For information on the Paratriathlon (formerly called Athletes With A Disability or AWAD) category, please click here: http://squamishyouthtri.ca/pages/race-info/paratriathlon.php Please contact Cliquez ici if you wish to register in this category.
- A local bike shop will be doing pre-race helmet inspections.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your child's bike is in safe working condition.
- Properly fitting bicycle helmets are compulsory, and must be securely fastened at all times when the competitor is in possession of the bicycle. Approved helmets will have a sticker inside from an officially recognized testing authority (e.g., ANSI, Snell, CPSC).
- Click here for the helmet check list.
- We reserve the right to not allow a child to compete if we feel their equipment is unsafe.
- All bikers and runners must wear a shirt or singlet.
- Race numbers must be worn on the front and visible at all times during the bike & run leg.
Cancellations must be received by email or phone by April 30. Refunds are subject to a $3.00 administration fee. There will be no refunds processed after April 30.
Questions? eMail us at Cliquez ici
Event Website: www.squamishyouthtri.ca
No. max de participants: 260
Inscrivez-vous avant le:
Lun, 01-Mai-2023 00:15
Courriel: Cliquez ici
Brennan Park Rec Centre, Squamish, BC
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by Squamish Youth Triathlon
Retour au Menu Principal