2023/24 Donation and Membership
To promote the Montessori approach to education and child development within the context of the public education system in District #43.
- To provide resource information to the public and educators.
- To encourage and facilitate professional development of Montessori trained teachers.
- To do everything incidental and necessary to promote and attain these objectives.
About Our Charity
The Coquitlam Montessori Society has been a registered non profit charity since 1985. Originally formed in 1983 when a group of parents, who wanted another alternative for their children, worked together with the School District #43 (Coquitlam) to incorporate the Montessori philosophy into the public school system. The CMS follows the Society Act of BC and its bylaws and is a registered Nonprofit Organization. Since the beginning, Montessori parents have volunteered their time to raise funds from the Montessori families to:
- Inform, educate and market the program to the general public
- Purchase Montessori equipment for new and existing classrooms
- Financially support teachers with Montessori training, conferences and workshops
Click 'Donate Now' below to continue.
Email: Click here
All Events by Coquitlam Montessori Society
Return to Menu