Holiday Networking Event: It’s time to make merry and (finally) connect in perso
When: Wed, 08-Dec-2021 17:30 - Wed, 08-Dec-2021 19:30
Where: Toronto, ON
Wednesday, December 8, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
The Three Brewers and Yonge and Dundas
Join us for some festive cheer at the first in person networking event since the beginning of the pandemic. IABC/Toronto is hosting a holiday networking event so you can reconnect with colleagues (no Zoom required!), meet new communications professionals and take a well-deserved break before the holidays.
Whether it’s the latest people moves in the industry or swapping creative tips, best practices and stories from the past year, IABC/Toronto has you covered with the Holiday Networking Event.
$25: IABC member rate ($28.25 with HST)
$35: Non-member rate ($39.55 with HST)
Your registration includes a drink ticket and delicious snacks.
PLEASE REVIEW IF CONSIDERING REGISTERING FOR THE IN-PERSON OPTION:
- As of September 22, 2021, you must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination to access the event in-person. You must also receive your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
- October 22: use your vaccine certificate – An enhanced vaccine certificate, as well as a verification app to allow businesses to read the QR code, will be available. Details about this will be emailed to all in-person registrants closer to the date.
- EXCEPTION: to those that have a valid document from a physician or nurse practitioner saying you have a medical exemption from full vaccination. Medical exemption must be provided seven days in advance to the IABC/Toronto office and subject to evaluation.
- We are implementing measures to reduce the risk of infection among all those that attend in person.
- All attendees must wear a mask.
Sign up before:
Wed, 08-Dec-2021 15:00
Tel: (416) 968-0264
Email: Click here
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by IABC Toronto
Return to Menu